If your child is self isolating, please access the remote learning below.
Please click on the links below:
Year 4 .
During School Closure Remote Learning will be provided for all children. The children of Key workers who attend school will be following the same learning and accessing the same resources.
Each day the children will be provided with:
- Daily lessons from a sequence of learning
- 1 English lesson
- 1 Maths lesson
- 1 longer curriculum lesson. Over the weeks this will reflect the a variety of subjects from the whole curriculum
- 1 shorter curriculum lesson This may be from the wider curriculum or an additional core lesson.
- Daily reading for all children.
- At least one piece of work will be identified to be submitted each day. This piece of work will be marked and assessed. teachers will use this to inform future lessons. Feedback will be given on this piece of work.
- Good use will be made of videos to enable children to access learning and to access learning more independently. Teachers will also record short videos for their year group to teach specific areas.
- Bug Club, My Maths and Satchel One will all be used to support learning.
- Face to Face time. Where staffing allows there will be some face to face time sessions each week. These sessions will be held via Zoom. They will be kept short so not to interrupt on the family home.
- Additional sessions such as assemblies and certificate assemblies will also be recorded.
- Themed days or themed weeks may also be used where this would reflect the normal school working.
- There is an expectation that all children will complete the learning set. However in these difficult times, we understand the need for flexibility and will work with families to support them.. If a child is unwell, we do not expect them to complete any remote learning.
Satchel One issues
We have been made aware that some students are not able to upload homework via the submit button, this can be caused by a number of issues but the main two are, student logged in as a parent and browser or device cache requires resetting.
You could also try another device if you have one. If you are still having issues please contact us at email@example.com
Bug Club issues:-
Issue reported of Bug Club not working on a Mac using Safari, please try another browser.
Remote Learning Policy:- policy
Safeguarding appendix- policy
REMOTE LEARNING - keeping safe online
Click the link (Satchel One logo) below to visit Bassetts Farm Satchel One page:
Here you will find all the work that has been set for each year group each day.
If using this way to access the learning set, you will not be able to submit work. In order to submit work, you will need to access your own child's account.