Required for the summer term: an outstanding, dynamic and inspiring year 3 class teacher. Our existing friendly team of talented teachers are committed to achieving the very best for our children and work collaboratively to secure this, ensuring learning is fun and at the heart of what we do.
- Be creative and proactive, keen to embrace new ideas and challenges;
- Be an exemplary practitioner, with high expectations of children's learning and behaviour and a proven track record of raising standards;
- Have the ability to work as part of a team and demonstrate a willingness to join in with the life of the school and its community;
- Be a good communicator, build effective relationships with pupils and have a good sense of humour.
- Be able to create a warm, welcoming and stimulating environment where children flourish and are inspired.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
September 2018 Teacher
See Devon jobs for more details and an application pack